The number one question I am always asked is, "Sooooo... what do you actually do on a wedding day?" After I am done hysterically laughing and just smacked that person upside of the head, I start listing every.single.task. off of the Day Of Details list below.
Full Wedding Planning
Let's be totally honest - planning a wedding can feel like a full-time job, am I right? You simply don't have the time (or energy!) to research vendors, make phone calls, set up meetings, and manage your timeline! That's where I come in.
From the moment you say yes and are sporting a shiny new sparkler until your final dance as a married couple, I'll take care of the big decisions so you don't have to.
Along with having full access to your event details on your custom client portal, we will work with you to design your ideal wedding and handle all of the communication and back-end work like researching, communicating, and negotiating with vendors. Sit back, relax, and let me do the heavy lifting so that you can enjoy every second of your special day.
Maybe you've picked the venue that makes your heart swoon, but you're struggling to bring it all together - this package is for you. This option is the perfect blend for the couple who want to have a large part in planning their own wedding but would benefit from having the organization and advice a professional can offer.
With our partial planning package you will have access to your wedding details on our project management system where you will have your own custom client portal that keeps you organized and on task during your engagement.
On your wedding day, we manage all aspects and moving parts so you are able to actually enjoy your special day that you worked so hard to plan.
Sweet & Simple
(This service is also commonly referred to as "Day of" or "Month of" Wedding Management and Coordination.)
This package is ideal for the couple who have put their creativity, time and love into all of the little details for their big day but simply need someone to ensure that all of their hard work falls perfectly into place.
One month before your event, we will have an in depth meeting to go over all the important details where we help organize all of the moving parts. We want to ensure things run smoothly so you can focus on getting married and having a perfect day.
On the day of the wedding, we are on location to coordinate all of the details with your vendors and ensure that the key elements are executed perfectly. Click the above button for full Day of Details and Responsibilities!
Our packages begin at $1800
Everything included in The Essentials
- Two planners on site
- Attend up to 6 vendor meetings upon consultant availability
- Keep track and send reminders of when payments are due
- Assist with guest hotel accommodations
- Personalized wedding website
- Provide timeline to vendors, family members, and bridal party
- Help with table settings and numbering
- Manage vendors once hired/selected
- Conduct rehearsal
Everything included in S & S
- Full access to Aisle Planner planning, design and organizing tools
- Establish a “To Do” list to guide the couple in planning their wedding
- Establish budget spreadsheet
- Assist with venue selection
- Research and make vendor recommendations
- Attend final walk-thru meeting with the reception venue
- Emergency Kit
- Cost saving tips
- Custom timeline for your wedding day
- Confirm all vendors (delivery times, items being delivered, etc) the week prior to the wedding
- Contract review